- About Us
- Core Services
- Apartments for Rent
For over thirty years, White & Katzman has managed hundreds of communities of all different sizes throughout the State of Connecticut. Our current HOA portfolio includes 80+ communities representing over 8,000 units. In our experience, we have found that by concentrating on the fundamentals of property management and by providing high quality customer service, White & Katzman offers clients a level of comfort knowing that their most precious assets are being cared for by a company that has a proven track record and a commitment to excellence.
Over the years, the HOA management industry has continued to evolve and requires companies to be on the cutting edge of technology in order to keep up with client demand. White & Katzman has invested significant time and resources into technology systems which allow our clients to access data and property information at their leisure. By making these worthwhile investments, our firm has created a new level of transparency which sets our firm apart from the rest.
Most management companies provide basic services such as site visits, fee collection/bill payment, resident relations, budget preparation, board meeting attendance and monthly financial reporting packages. W&K offers these basic services and much more including;
- Customized association websites
- Enhanced electronic communication (weather alerts, project updates, seasonal alerts, etc.)
- Online payments
- Online Maintenance Requests/ Tracking Work Orders
- Access to up-to-date community financial reports, meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Searchable condominium legal documents
- Online voting & unit owner surveys
- Online message boards
- Association archival information (minutes, audits, financial reports, policies, etc.)
- Full service maintenance division (www.wkpropertyservices.com)